Urge Interactive is looking for an outgoing and motivated front-end designer/developer with strong communication skills. Work closely with clients and team to deliver exceptional designs, code, consulting, and advice. Participate in and contribute to peer design/code reviews and project stand-ups.
What We Are Looking For
Experience with the following is required:
- Proficient in designing and delivering assets via HTML/CSS
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development. e.g. You have built a theme from scratch
- Developing responsive web and/or mobile applications
- Adherence to best practices
Experience with the following is a plus:
- CSS Preprocessors
- Task Runners (Gulp, Grunt)
- HTML5 APIs
- Object-oriented patterns
- Agile project management methodologies
- Git and GitHub pull request/code review workflows
- Designing, developing and maintaining front-end component libraries or style guides
If you’re interested in applying, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.