We’re looking for a social media guru that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized and be a strong communicator. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running in our Los Angeles – West Hollywood offices.
Candidate will create and oversee Social Media campaigns for our clients which include but are not limited to: research, campaign and content creation, execution, monitoring, and reporting.
- Work with business partners and clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Create brand-right, timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the office.
- Analyze and report social media results on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand – we use Canva but open to new ideas.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools.
- Continue to refine and define our social media marketing process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years of social media marketing experience.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
- Knowledge of social media software (Sendible, Canva, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing, and reputation management.
Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.
- Experience in the medical space (eg, Dermatology, Plastics, GPs, etc.) a bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $54,000.00 /year
Job Location: West Hollywood, CA
Required experience: Social Media Marketing: 2 years