Urge Interactive is seeking a qualified Search Engine Marketing – Paid Search Specialist within our West Hollywood office. The Specialist’s primary function is to facilitate day-to-day execution of search engine marketing programs for a wide range of clients. The SEM / PPC Specialist should be highly skilled in online advertising and pay-per-click strategy. They will be responsible for improving clients’ paid website leads through planning, coordination, management, and monitoring of varying PPC campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, setting up, and managing PPC campaigns for clients.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting results on campaign performance.
- Understanding clients’ digital marketing goals in order to translate goals into executable strategies through ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Owning the entire paid search channel, driving numbers, converting into real leads and ultimately revenue.
- Identifying KPIs and completing work as needed to improve clients’ ad performance.
- Conducting keyword research, advising on ad spend and ad placement, testing ad copy, and optimizing campaigns for lean performance.
- Working with web team, ensuring website is optimized for PPC success.
- Working with design teams to provide creative direction.
- Staying current on PPC / SEM practices and collaborating with peers on the Digital Marketing team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of PPC / SEM experience.
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics Certified with experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Highly proficient with all types of Google Ads including: Search Ads, Display Ads, Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Experience with additional ad platforms including: Yahoo! Bing Network, Amazon, Facebook, Advertising.com, AdRoll, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Skilled in Google Analytics and able to set up and troubleshoot complex conversion tracking.
- In depth understanding of search engines, up-to-date techniques, ranking factors, and principles for sound SEM strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to articulate complex concepts both verbally and in writing to clients.
- Strong time management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Ability to think logically and develop practical recommendations for clients to support their digital marketing strategies and efforts
Medical benefits offered post 90 days