We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Front-End Web Developer to join our creative team! If you have a curious mind with a desire to innovate, test new concepts, and push the boundaries, Urge Interactive may be a great fit!
- WordPress Development: 2 years (Required)
- HTML5/CSS3: 2 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Ability to create, adapt, design, and modify static HTML boilerplates
- Expert at coding clean, accessible HTML5 and CSS3 sites according to web standards, with familiarity with the Bootstrap 4 grid system
- Advanced CSS with media queries, animations, transitions and transforms, and pre-processor SASS
- Experienced with building and automation tools like npm, gulp.js, Bower
- Experience working with AJAX and other form submissions/processing methods
- Front-end code optimization for better performance
- Experienced with GIT
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, such as Microdata, Schema, Yoast, etc.
- Knowledge of Page Speed best practices
- Experienced with graphic software tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience creating website databases or WordPress environments
- Understanding of MySQL Databases, cPanel, and PHPMyAdmin
- Graphic/Web Design experience or familiarity is a bonus!
- Experience managing a ticket dispatch portal is a bonus!
- 3+ years of recent experience as a front-end developer
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A creative, enthusiastic, flexible, and collaborative person
- Experience building public-facing, responsive websites that work elegantly across commonly used browsers
- Attention to detail and deep empathy with design
- Cares deeply about performance and accessibility
- High standards regarding quality of code and quality of user experience
- Cool coworkers to bounce ideas off/learn from
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Interested candidates must submit a resume and a link to your personal website.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested? Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.