We are currently seeking a Paid Media Specialist, who will be responsible for leading paid social campaigns that drive brand awareness, sales, and new consumer acquisition. The ideal candidate is passionate, resourceful, results-oriented, and can flourish in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Develops and owns paid social media strategies that deliver on campaign KPIs, objectives, and goals.
- Performs competitive and industry research to support and implement best practices for campaigns to achieve success.
- Collaborates with client teams to align campaign strategy with established KPIs and meet campaign short-term and long-term goals.
- Interface with clients regarding campaign set-up deliverables, reporting, strategy, account updates, and ad hoc client requests related to marketing
- Leads day-to-day tactics: Manages campaigns, monitors, and continuously optimizes campaign budgets across social platforms to deliver a positive return on marketing spend. Clearly communicates changes in the campaign to client teams and leadership.
- Produces campaign deliverables that support the client’s strategy, including some copywriting and a small amount of graphic design.
- Provides campaign reporting on a monthly basis to communicate campaign performance and ensure strategies are delivering on the client’s expectations.
- Remains up-to-date on social trends and communicates opportunities to client teams to help drive client retention and growth.
- Assists with special projects, as needed.
- 3-5 years of in-house or agency paid media experience required.
- Solid understanding of social media marketing, media strategy, consumer acquisition, and latest paid social trends
- Proven experience with social and website analytics tools (e.g., Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Adobe, and Canva)
- Strong experience in setting up, executing, optimizing, and scaling paid social campaigns.
- Basic knowledge with Canva or Photoshop applications.
- Must be a team player with excellent verbal, written, and communication skills and demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Creative problem-solving experience with excellent project management, organizational and multitasking skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple team members, manage a high workload and work diligently under time constraints.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Really cool coworkers to bounce ideas off/learn from
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Currently a remote position
- California or Arizona based applicants only
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.