Urge Interactive is a full-service agency working at the forefront of web design, digital creation, branding, and marketing. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a talented and hard-working Graphic designer to join our team!
The Graphic Designer hired to join the Urge Interactive creative team will express their passion for beautiful, modern design. Experience supporting brands through logo, print collateral, and website design is a must. They will be primarily responsible for creating print and marketing collateral, coordinating with printers, illustration, creating web graphics, and managing design project requirements and deadlines.
- Deliver high-end graphic designs with strong typography, modern layout, and engaging solutions.
- Experience in brand development and logo design while working directly with clients.
- Extensive experience with print design and working with printers.
- Have extensive experience creating marketing and print collateral.
- Experience with creating compelling illustrations.
- Experience working with video animation, editing (After Effects is a plus).
- Detail-oriented and organized is a must.
- A team player with excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Have your finger on the pulse of visual and design trends.
- Have high proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and XD preferred.
- Have a solid portfolio with examples.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Portfolio of work
What you can expect if you join the Urge Interactive creative team:
- A rapidly-expanding creative agency with a comfortable team-centric environment.
- To work with and for interesting clients primarily in the aesthetic medical field.
- To be part of a creative team of talented visual artists, copywriters, web designers, programmers, social media specialists, and marketers who work together to create stellar content for our clients.
- Really cool coworkers to bounce ideas off/learn from
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Currently a remote position
- California-based applicants only
Interested? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.