Urge Interactive is a full-service agency working at the forefront of web design, digital creation, branding, and marketing. As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Urge Interactive, you will have an essential role in serving as a digital marketing liaison for our clients and creative team. You will help manage and create marketing strategies for our clients and assist with other team projects.
Although this is a remote position, we’re accepting California-based applicants only. Please don’t apply if you do not reside in California.
- Create a vision and marketing strategy for our clients, then work with the team of designers and developers to deliver on that strategy and vision.
- Execute or manage client’s social media advertising and paid search advertising campaigns.
- Manage client communication, conduct monthly strategy calls and check-in calls
- Become an expert at inbound marketing tactics such as social media marketing, search engine optimization, content creation, website updates, email marketing, and more
- Keep up with industry updates and practices while educating your teammates when necessary and utilize these developments to our clients’ benefit.
- Execute clients’ inbound marketing plans proactively to meet schedules, performance, and budget goals.
- Compile monthly performance reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future campaigns
- Contribute to the client and internal content development.
- Responsible for overseeing team members’ progress to ensure projects are on track.
- At least 2 years working experience with Facebook Business Manager and social ads
- Ability to advise an omnichannel marketing/advertising strategy to multiple small businesses
- Experience with a reporting system/compiling and interpreting data
- Basic design skills with Canva, Adobe Photoshop, or Indesign
- Knowledgeable with email marketing platforms
- Familiar with project management software
- Strong sense of cohesive branding
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure with rapid deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Comfort and experience interfacing directly with external clients by phone and email
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- Google Ads certification
- Experience in the medical/aesthetic/beauty industry
- Fantastic coworkers to bounce ideas off/learn from
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Currently a remote position
- California-based applicants only
$50,000 – $65,000/year
Interested? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.