Urge Interactive is a full-service agency working at the forefront of web design, digital creation, branding, and marketing. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a talented and experienced Digital Art Director to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working directly with clients alongside an internal marketing team to execute a wide variety of design projects – ranging from brand development and logo design to print collateral and website design.
With plenty of latitude for independent initiative and judgment, you’ll be responsible for creating a wide variety of marketing and web graphics and managing design project requirements, deadlines and collateral.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience in managing a design team and collaborating with other creatives
- Create timelines and distribute/delegate work for the creative team
- Assist members of the creative team to determine and develop the visual direction of graphical assets across all marketing channels
- Collaborate and communicate with clients, present concepts and finished projects to clients for review
- Coordinate with cross-functional team to produce quality content and meet client deadline
- Deliver high-end graphic designs with strong typography, modern layout and engaging solutions
- Experience in brand development and logo design
- Extensive experience with print design and working with printers
- Have extensive experience creating marketing and print collateral
- Detail-oriented and organized is a must
- A team player with excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Have your finger on the pulse of visual and design trends
- Have high proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and XD preferred
- Special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
- Solid portfolio with example is a must
What You Can Expect If You Join The Urge Interactive Creative Team
- A rapidly-expanding creative agency with a comfortable team-centric environment.
- To work with and for interesting clients primarily in the aesthetic medical field.
- To be part of a creative team of talented visual artists, copywriters, web designers, programmers, social media specialists, and marketers who work together to create stellar content for our clients.
- Really cool coworkers to bounce ideas off/learn from
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Currently a remote position
- California or Colorado based applicants only
Interested? Email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.