- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals across multiple revenue streams
- Collaborate with leadership to define sales tools, client programs, event strategies, advertising, and marketing campaigns to successfully capture and sustain key client and corporate partner relationships
- Ability to evaluate the market and competitors to strategize and articulate the selling position and value of Urge services
- Identify, foster and grow beneficial relationships with existing and potential corporate partners
- Represent Urge Interactive at industry events and trade shows to support business development efforts
- Conduct marketing needs assessments, project proposals, marketing plans and contracts to support client growth goals
- Lead cross-functional project kickoff meetings to ensure successful handoff of marketing clients
- Act as client advocate, when necessary, to ensure successful client experiences and outcomes
- Travel required including weekends
- Proven track record in executing successful sales tactics to garner revenue growth
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time-management skills
- Ability to build and sustain strategic internal and external relationships in a fast-paced work environment
- Robust digital and traditional marketing experience, with ability to match client needs with relevant marketing services including, but not limited to, website design, branding, digital advertising/lead generation, social media, email marketing, event marketing, text marketing, graphic design and lead management software
- Familiarity with Slack, Asana, Google Drive, and CRMs
5+ years of business development and/or marketing experience, ideally centric to the medical and/or aesthetic/beauty industry.
Medical, Dental and Vision benefit options are available post-introductory period of 90 days with a generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
Southern California/Los Angeles – Open to remote work for the right candidate in California.
Interested in applying? Submit your resume to email@example.com.